Disclaimer

Being a cricket and Rahul Dravid fanatic, this blog will have a heavy dosage of posts on the same :)

Friday, August 1, 2008

Welcome!

Hi
Well here's another beginner-this is my first ever blog(as well as my first homework as a journo student..!) so it might just not be very well updated(an excuse I can give just for the inital phase!).
However I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep...

Anything in the limelight becomes a point of discussion, sure you will find my opinions on them as well, but things that go unnoticed is something that interests me...covering them would be a perfect blend of fun and work...
I shall connect with you as and when I have something good, unobserved and interesting to share...

Cheers!
Purn!ma

8 comments:

aman arora said...

gud so far. wat next will u do?

RG87 said...

What should I comment upon?
Welcome and keep it updated for now... :-)
best of luck for your journalism, if that's what you're doing...

Dj Sadique said...

Gud going ..

best of luck for future ..!

luv-
Sadique

Unknown said...

THeek hai!
Sm gramatical mistakes are there but keeping in mind tht its ur first attempt i wanna say,
Go on Buddy!:)

Ishita_Dasgupta said...

now that sounds like a true journalism student's blog!!! :P

looking forward to your posts...write something soon! :)

and yeah, do try and find time to visit my blog...
hhtp://www.ishita-dasgupta.blogspot.com

Ishita_Dasgupta said...

***i meant http...obviously!
n make sure u leave some comments.. :)

kanika said...

oii!!....welcome 2 the world of blogging!!... =)

Deb said...

Well write sumthin...to comment on...!!
dnt frgt Rahul kingdom...
uske bareme kuch to likhna !!