Disclaimer

Being a cricket and Rahul Dravid fanatic, this blog will have a heavy dosage of posts on the same :)

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Friends!

I thought it would be a long day considering we planned to start with Communiqué. But then, one reason or the other and everybody were busy.

Yet I stayed till 3:45 in college, doing what?!
Oh, the print outs of the first drafts. And then framing a time-line for the Communiqué process.
The style sheet too! Though I haven’t added a word to it. Nor have I downloaded the required fonts. Ah! I am LAZY!

I met Ekta after a long while. Well though she is in Gargi, she rarely comes. And the other days, our time table doesn’t allow. This meeting happened after a week almost. Hence, after a long while.

And then, I met another friend after a long time. Three weeks this time, almost. Spent nice two hours chit-chatting with Aru bhua, without realizing it was getting late.
The conversation ranged from the daaru party to trying daaru, to their recent Leh trip and then to our probable trip. Discussing feasible venues for a short trip with college friends. The weather. Goa. The do’s and the don’ts. The points to be remembered. The newspaper, the Journo junction shirt (no, T-shirt, it is) and its color.
Apart from that, a little (actually, more than that) cribbing about the weirdest person on this planet. @##$%!!#@$$@!##@.
Oh! I forgot my hair-cut too. Eventually, I have started liking it. A little. Waiting for someone else’s comments on the same. And I return for those, tomorrow!

Oh yes, I cancelled a meeting with another couple of friends today. The gap, if you are wondering, is four days this time. Have to meet them, and more than that surprise them with the new hair-cut!


Okay now, the Style sheet is the first thing I do tomorrow. Err, I mean, I hope so!
We finally start with the editing. FINALLY!!! Well. I hope so, again! Days will now get longer, for sure!

2 comments:

Mishika said...

I like your haircut too :)

Purnima Malhotra said...

Thanks! And I like yours too! ;)