Disclaimer

Being a cricket and Rahul Dravid fanatic, this blog will have a heavy dosage of posts on the same :)

Friday, February 26, 2010

Bangalore Calling!

Royal challengers Bangalore announced the finalists of the Fanatic Fans Challenge 2 for the LIVE auditions in Bangalore. And yes, I've made it to the top 9!

So yes, I'm off to Bangalore next week for this! Rahul Dravid's hometown!

Much to my relief, the auditions have been postponed to Wednesday. Well, I'm eager to go and experience this but then I also need to chalk out certain issues, mostly with my mind, before I make the final call.

Or wait, haven't I already decided that I have to have to go, howsoever my mind tries to screw things! Once in a lifetime opportunity yaar!

So, here I cancel all my appointments for the 3rd March for a date with M. Chinnaswammy!

Or wait...ummmm..err, bleh!


Also, many thanks to all those who voted for me and encouraged me for this. Thanks a lot for your support!

No comments: