Disclaimer

Being a cricket and Rahul Dravid fanatic, this blog will have a heavy dosage of posts on the same :)

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Life's hectic!

And for a change, I'm loving it!

Well my to-do list is really long at this time!

1. I have work to be finished by midnight.
2. I have Commonwealth internship assignment to be submitted before morning. This shall be followed by three interviews tomorrow morning. But that should be fun. Talking to young achievers is always fun!
3. Ah, reminds me, Christy Ma'am ka Feb 26th assignment too! But that's now due Tuesday na! Wait, you'll be mentioned in the next post then!
4. Okay, next I have a bit of preparation to be done for Bangalore too. FFC-2 Auditions hain yaar, need to gear up!
5. Oh wow! Bangalore reminds, I also have a couple of assignments from RCB. Deadline, midnight. Or wait, can't we include Monday too, extended weekend it is. I really hope so! Lets see how much can I finish today.
6. Dinner. Well, lunch also for that matter.
7. Sleep.

But then, as I just mentioned earlier, all this hectic schedule is much fun this time around!
Reasons? Next post. Busy abhi. Please.

No comments: